LITTLE ROCK (Feb. 17, 2014) – Mangan Holcomb Partners (MHP) and their digital partner Social Innovation (SI) recently earned seven prestigious Go Green Advertising Awards in recognition of their efforts in environmentally responsible, green-themed advertising for Keep Arkansas Beautiful and Delta Plastics.
The Awards included:
- “Gold” for a Delta Plastics mail piece
- “Gold” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful Foundation stationery
- “Gold” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful Facebook campaign
- “Silver” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful 25th anniversary stamp
- “Silver” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful “Home” radio advertisement
- “Silver” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful “Home” television advertisements
- “Bronze” for Keep Arkansas Beautiful “Home” Pandora Internet radio commercial
“We are delighted to be recognized for our work to promote the environmental efforts of these clients,” Sharon Tallach Vogelpohl, president of MHP, said. “MHP and SI are inspired by the green philosophy of both Keep Arkansas Beautiful and Delta Plastics and that is seen in our in-office recycling efforts and our community volunteerism. We are proud to be a part of advancing the important missions of these visionary organizations.”
“These awards are a big win for us,” Tim Whitley, SI founder and president, said. “Not only do they recognize some of the fantastic creative work that SI and MHP are known for, but they also acknowledge the fact that we take environmental issues to heart. We are honored to have been a part of these great green-themed campaigns.”
The national Go Green Advertising Awards program recognizes both organizations and agencies for outstanding creative work that is environmentally conscious. The awards were judged by a panel of internationally recognized design and marketing professionals.